Tuesday, July 28, 2009

i am now a sleep talker

what a discovery...

lols... I used to be so proud that i don't snore during my sleep and can wake up if i hear some noise or smell something strong scents. They said i am a light sleeper because i dont have dreams... but when i got into this meds most of the time i can remember what i have dreamed and i can hear when i'm talking... good thing I can only say some phase... or 3 words, something like that...

a few days ago my bro heard me talking in my sleep.. it was really funny laughing about it... my dream is about someone asking an email ad or phone number then i answered the "user number of the person"... i said something like: "dot underscore @".
hehe! this was the 3rd time... (consciously heard my self)

i still have problems in sleeping.. i wakes up at 2 or 3 in the morning as if i had 6 hours sleep.. and i cant sleep anymore then i will be so sleepy at noon... @_@ it's really hard for me... it's so frustrating... i just want to sleep like normal people do....from night till morning with 6 to hours sleep.. that's all i want for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment