Friday, July 3, 2009

just an update

Sleeping Pattern

Since my brother got sick, he had a fever for several days and i wasnt able to get back to my normal sleep because I was still up till 2 am and wakes up from time to time to make him drink his meds.. Thank God he's fine now...

My doctor told me to take the medicines at 8pm and do nothing aside by lying in bed and reading and wait to be unconscious AND WAKE UP AFTER 8 HOURS... this coming Monday i'll be seing my doctor again, and he might pinch me... lols because he gave me the chance to be normal (sleeping just like any normal humans do)... and I gave up the "night shift" productive mode because i can choose being alive alert awake and productive during nights but i told him I want to be awake during the day... When i'm sleeping during the day i got several calls! from mama, papa, aunts! friends!... and the whatever wrong number... and i'm tired of it.


Back to basic

I'm painting again and it feels good. I am exploring with less scented paints such as poster color and water color pencil. I cant stand the smell of the oils and sometimes the urine-like-smell of acrylics. @_@ so i will just stay for a while with the safe colors so i wont have an allergic rhinitis attacks again...

Once or many times I got discouraged to paint because someone told me "why i've been focusing doing projects in school, doing coloring and stuff"... that person didn't know i survived my highschool and college days because of those projects / painting / sculpture i did... one of my prof didn't return my painting and sculpture and displayed it in the faculty room... it was only my projects wasnt returned. it kinda made me happy somehow and didnt realized that time how people appreciates my craft.. well, being avpd you dont easily appreciate the craft you did... sometimes it more of a crap in our minds.

So these past few months I'm trying to rekindle the sparks I had before, I am trying to relive my dreams ~

on Michael Jackson's death


I felt sad when people criticize him like he was just like an ant. Since I was in higschool I admire him. I am not a fanatic person and not updated to showbiz news but I still have few artist that I admire and one of them is MJ. I like and love his songs, his really a genius in writing... if you would only read the lyrics, just read without the melody he is saying something about his life and being a human... and he did not hide it... I somehow can relate to his weirdness, ideas, and liking elementary things.

Let's say everyone has their own flaws in life and sometimes it leads us to be more creative, stronger... and most of the time we learn something from it. What I believe that Michael's pieces are the product of those things... He may be weird, strange in every ways we cant deny how gifted he is... despite of those things that happened to him... and people can't deny somehow their body swayed a bit in some of the beats of his songs...

May he rest in piece... He really made a difference to the world despite of.... those vultures that surrounded him.

This song might fit on how others see him:

Little Susie by Michael Jackson

Somebody killed little susie
The girl with the tune
Who sings in the daytime at noon
She was there screaming
Beating her voice in her doom
But nobody came to her soon...

A fall down the stairs
Her dress torn
Oh the blood in her hair...
A mystery so sullen in air
She lie there so tenderly
Fashioned so slenderly
Lift her with care,
Oh the blood in her hair...

Everyone came to see
The girl that now is dead
So blind stare the eyes in her head...
And suddenly a voice from the crowd said
This girl lived in vain
Her face bear such agony, such strain...

But only the man from next door
Knew little susie and how he cried
As he reached down
To close susies eyes...
She lie there so tenderly
Fashioned so slenderly
Lift her with care
Oh the blood in her hair...

It was all for gods sake
For her singing the tune
For someone to feel her despair
To be damned to know hoping is dead and youre doomed
Then to scream out
And nobodys there...

She knew no one cared...

Father left home, poor mother died
Leaving susie alone
Grandfathers soul too had flown...
No one to care
Just to love her
How much can one bear
Rejecting the needs in her prayers...

Neglection can kill
Like a knife in your soul
Oh it will
Little susie fought so hard to live...
She lie there so tenderly
Fashioned so slenderly
Lift her with care
So young and so fair

No comments:

Post a Comment