Friday, September 25, 2009

still in progress

i found another term for what i am doing:

Art Therapy


I'm currently addicted to facebook's games (Farmville and Farm Town) and it's a double purpose for me... one, i am doing this for my play age mini me... i was deprived from playing video games or pc games when i was a kid because my mom believes that it wont help me, i wont get knowledge from it. I think that's why i am into pc, i like discovering things using pc and create things, designs and etc... Second, i am learning things that is applicable in life.

Farmville and farmtown gives me this spark in my life right now, it teaches me to persevere, to be patient and wise... because you have to choose what to plant, what is profitable and try to be thrifty so you can buy the decorations or things for you farm and the best part is to aim to have the house... it's like you are trying to build your dreams... you also can hire people who will harvest your crops, thank them, acknowledge their efforsts and etc.. it's so fun!

Maybe unconsciously i'm absorbing it and in the future i can use what i've learned from this...

Believe it or not... i am currently handling 4 accounts including mine... 2 accounts of my friends and plus my mom's... so all in all.. 8 farms... ^_^ but i like what i'm doing.. it makes me responsible... it's training me bit by bit...

some would really say that it's stupid to play... well, i really believed that programmers, people who created the technologies are into pc or video games...

it's better late than never... so i am enjoying now the games...

No comments:

Post a Comment